.My favorite Food Items - Sakharamba & Tomato JellyConnect with Sagar on Facebook
Prepared this in my Grandmother's Memory, under my Mother's guidance:
1. Grate raw mango (kairi)
2. Take a tablespoon full of ghee in a pan
3. Heat it a little bit and throw the grated raw mango in the pan
4. Add twice the amount of sugar as the raw mango in the pan
5. Mix it well until you see a thin syrup-like string
6. Let it cool down
7. Store it in a jar and enjoy it.
For Tomato Jelly, do the same procedure without adding Ghee. Instead of grating it, just make its crush in a Mixer. Also, less sugar may be enough for Tomato Jelly, because it is not as sour as Raw Mango.
Swipe Left on the photo below without fail.